Monday, December 12, 2011

Improvements

The year is wrapping up and I'm thinking of things I need to improve. I'm starting now. No sense in waiting an extra two weeks. No, I'm not one of those people who knocks new years resolutions, but I also don't do them. I look at what I need to do and get to it. So here goes...

Fueling
I'm up to 10 miles and will be moving to 12 soon, but I still don't carry anything with me. For the most part, I have relied on a route with water fountains. But I need to order some type of hydration belt or handheld water bottle. I have my SPIbelt, which comes in handy and carries way more than you'd think.

Cold Weather workouts
I just ordered some moisture wicking long sleeve shirts. FYI, go here and NOT here. It's the worse customer service I've ever experienced in life and I may never step foot in that store or go to their web site again. I'm probably lying. My issue has been layering correctly. I've been to bundled up or not covered enough, thinking I'll get warmer as I run. It's also a good idea to some dry clothes. Still trying to find that balance.